The Sword & Brush Bring & Buy is back and better than ever!
We are using a new format this year, so please read the instructions below to see how to sell your items. 10% of all sales will be donated to Wounded Warriors Canada.
Bring & Buy Sale Info
- Items will be sold by assigned lot number and buyers will not know who the seller is.
- All sale items must have easily removable sticky labels (not tape or permanent labels) each sale item must be itemized and labelled separately just as on the Bring & Buy Form. Failure to do so is grounds for refusal of sale.
- Items for sale can be dropped off at any time during the sale.
- An “asking price” must be specified by the seller at time of drop off.
- Asking price may be changed at any time during the day.
- Please fill out the Bring & Buy Form and label the items before dropping off.
- 10% of selling price will be held by Sword & Brush for distribution to charity.
- All non-sold items must be picked up by the seller no later than 3:30 pm on the day of the sale. Any items not picked up will be forfeit to Sword & Brush. If you need special arrangements, contact the Sword & Brush staff and we should be able to accommodate you.
- Only figure kits, miniatures, associated accessories and references are eligible for selling. Decision to sell is at the discretion of Sword & Brush.
- Sword & Brush staff reserve the right to refuse to sell any item or material at the Bring & Buy.
- The Bring & Buy table will be staffed at all times.